Just a few rules for participating in 30 in 30 Scrapbooking.
1. Complete 30 scrapbook pages in 30 days. Each page must be at least eight inches by eight inches, must have a title, some journaling, at least one photo, and some embellishments.
2. Digital scrapbookers are welcome to participate, but each layout must be original. Digital templates with photos "plugged in" will not be considered as part of the required 30 pages for prize eligibility.
3. All 30 pages must be completed and posted to the gallery by midnight in the Eastern time zone on the last day of the challenge.
4. To be eligible for prizes, participants must join the Yahoo group by the deadline stated for each rendition of 30 in 30 Scrapbooking and post their pages in the gallery there.
5. Your hostess will make final determination on prize eligibility and reserves the right to disqualify pages or participants if she deems it necessary.
6. Enjoy yourself! The point of this challenge is to jump start your creativity and preserve memories, having some fun in the process.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. You can post a comment or email me personally.